Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Vacation!

So this is still at the Museum of American History. I think this says a lot about our children.
Malachi who loves attention and thrives on being in the spotlight, would love being in front of cameras and smiling his super cute smile...
And then there's Zeke... nuff said!


I thought this was super funny! A dart board of L.B. Johnson and a voodoo doll of R. Reagan. Super fun. My favorite thing was the vote wall, which sadly I didn't get a picture of, but it was this wall of voting signs. Super fun to see what tactics they tried to get people out to vote. ;)


This was in the the Natural History Museum. We couldn't tear Eli away...



He was totally mesmerized by the fish.
This was at the end of day 3.





1 comments:

janabigelow said...

I am so glad to see you post something! You should do it more often! I love to read your stories and see your cute family! What a fun vacation! It looks like your boys are pretty good kids! You are an amazing person so of course your kids are going to be great!