Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Vacation!

Still Air and Space and I loved this. Zeke is such an awesome kid!
I totally love this picture!

This is when we were walking in DC in the sculpture garden(?)... again I'll have to ask Zeke... it was super cool! This is a metal tree! We touched it and, yes, it was super hot!


This is us trying to be artistic with the camera. But that tree was super cool!
So we walked from the Air and space museum to the American History Museum and the first thing we see...


Bam... C3PO! What!?! The boys were totally excited! I know you can't see it in the picture, but they were!
This was the coolest museum ever!!!! It was totally cool. I loved the First Ladies gowns and seeing Kermit the Frog! and looking at the kitchen where Julia Child could have cooked! It was all amazing! If you go, plan to spend a few hours there.





2 comments:

Megan said...

The Museum of American History is my very favorite Smithsonian museum. Love it! Your posts make me want to take the kids to DC. Bill and I have been a couple times, but never with the kids. Anyway, I'm glad you're blogging. Maybe it will motivate me to dust off my own blog. Hmm...probably not!

Buffy said...

If ever you decide to go Megan, we'll go too! That would be a super cool fun time!