Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Vacation!

Here Sam and I are after spending the day at the National Zoo. We were totally exhausted!! But what super fun day!

Eli LOVED camping!!!!! He was in the dirt any time he was not sleeping or strapped in his car seat (which we did about 30 min before we had to leave, just so he was remotely clean when we left). He is the outdoorsy type!

This was in the Museum of American Indians and I had to get a picture next to Buffy Saint-Marie. I saw her on Sesame Street Old School and she was AWESOME!!! Plus, I love seeing my name somewhere other than on a dog collar or in a tv show title... it's refreshing!

By-the-by... This museum was a little bit of a let down. I think it will be awesome in 10 years, but it's pretty new and I think needs time to grow.


This is our ham getting ready to eat a hamburger!! Here we are at the Air and Space museum. It was a lot of fun and we all had fun...WHY...because I went up to the help desk and told the man I had 3 small boys...what do we need to see? He mapped out a great tour, they got to do lots of hand-on stuff and even touch a moon rock! Super cool!



Here's my super adorable Eli! He just woke up and was so happy. I totally love this kid!





0 comments: