Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Sweet 8 year old!

Zeke was baptized on the 1st of August and it was such a wonderful experience!  His daddy did such a great job and Zeke was so sweet.  When he came out of the water he looked so happy, and he was so very cute!  It was just the best experience of the year (sorry Juli).  The talks by his Granny and Grandma were terrific!  Zeke is a very lucky boy to have such wonderful Grandparents.  We missed those who could not come but we are so super excited to see EVERYONE next summer! Yea for family reunions! 

Zeke is such a good boy. He's been trying really hard to choose the right and obey. He has one big job, Unloading the dishwasher, and most of the time it's just once a day, but lately it's been 2x a day and that has given him a challenge, but he always obeys and he ALWAYS sings while he works!  It's super cute!

He did not reach his goal of finishing the Book of Mormon before he was baptized, so he made a new goal, 1 year.  If he finishes it before the 20th of October he will finish it in a year.  I think he'll be able to do it.  And I keep telling him that it's awesome that he even tried to finish it so quickly.  I think it took me 2 years to finish it the first time...so...

We had some family and friends there to help make it a really great day.  Andrea, Sam's sister, took a lot of really awesome pictures of Zeke on his special day.  A few of them can be viewed on my facebook page.  They are some of the best pictures I've ever seen of Zeke.  He is such a handsome kid!  I hope you check it out.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is my Zekie boy is super cool!  I'm so glad I have him to help me while Sam is away!  It makes life SOOO much easier. Zeke, I love you!

2 comments:

Shelli Sivert said...

Yes, Zeke is definitely a sweetie! I truly can't believe he's eight.

Buffy said...

Super Crazy huh! But it's nice too. He's such a good boy!