Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Zeke's 7th Birthday Party!

Here are some pictures of Zeke's Birthday party.


Zeke's Birthday cake. If you can't tell, it's a Pinewood derby ramp.

Here are he and his friends eating the personal pizzas they made. It was fun and so quick. They all seemed to like them.

Here is a race picture, they had fun. Boys and racing!

Sam did a scoring system with the boy's white boards it was a great idea.

Here are all the boys with their cars. The little boy just in front of Zeke in the red shirt raced Granny's car and won every time. It was sure cute! Thanks Granny!

Over all it was a really fun party. I had fun and I hope the boys had fun too. Now we'll have to think of another fun party for next year.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How FUN! Looks like such a great party. Thanks for posting these, Buffy.
Love Ya,
Becky

Kandie said...

Hey there Buffy,
Your boys are so cute. I had a boy finally after 2 girls and he is definitely different. Something about him just tugs at my heart strings, just about the way the girls do with their dad. Anyway, it was fun to see pictures of your family. We are moving to Florida in 2 weeks and your pic of the beach got me excited. Where abouts do you live? My email is jellofamily@gmail.com You must be the funnest mom ever. Zeke's b-day looked like fun. You look great too. Keep in touch.

Drew Watts said...

It must have been great fun. I am also looking for one of the event venues Chicago like this where my kids can enjoy the outdoor games and activities and can have fun. It is my daughter’s birthday, she has also asked for a tea party after her birthday celebration. It was good to have come across this post I got some good ideas from here.