Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Malachi's Dream

...So a funny thing happened today. Malachi and I were talking this morning and this is how the conversation went;

Malachi: Hey Mommy, remember when that skunk came?
Me: What skunk?
Malachi: You know, the big skunk that came over to me and knocked me down and then kissed me and then he squirted his yucky stuff on me and then I took him and threw him in the ocean...wait I think that may have been a dream.
Me: Yeah, I think that was a dream, Bud.
Malachi: Yeah, I think it was a dream because then I gave him to my shark, and I don't have a shark.

So funny to me that the way he knew it was a dream was because he doesn't have a shark! That kid's waaaay too funny!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That was so funny! I couldn't help feel scared for you when I first read the first part of the dialog. He sounded so sincere. Malachi,I'm glad you don't have a shark. :) Love Ya, Becky

andrea said...

That's cute! I didn't realize you were blogging again! Yay!

janabigelow said...

So glad I checked your blog! Cute family! I can't believe Zeke is seven! Hope you are doing well!