Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Malachi Story

Well...it finally happened! One of my children cut Eli's hair, I know you'll have a hard time guessing which of MY children would do it so I'll tell you like Zeke would...

M...A...L...A...C...H...I!

This is what happen when a mommy gets too sleepy!


But he's sure still cute!


But it was noticeable so I had do take some action...
Eli was not too sure about my action though!


It was so hard for me to do this, but people were stopping me in the store and saying things like "someone got the scissors" or "which big brother gave him a haircut?" I couldn't leave it like that.
He was pretty good throughout the haircut and only cried at the very end and only because he wanted down.

As my mom would say... "Did you learn anything?" and I would have to say yes. I'll never let Malachi watch Eli while I'm sleeping, ever again! *scouts honor*

0 comments: