Saturday, September 1, 2007

I love My Boys!

Zeke's First Day of School!I can't believe my little Zekie Boy is now in school. He started kindergarten and we made it through the first week. Zeke was so excited for school and had so many ideas of what his first day of school would be like. When we went to pick him up he seemed disappointed. He said he was sad that they hadn't learned to read and that they didn't even sing the ABC song! Then he said, "I didn't even get any homework!" I'm so glad that he's excited to learn. The rest of the week went smoother because I think he realized that they were taking it a little slow. There have been a few things that have been fun. ( I have to warn you my son was born on a Wednesday! "Wednesday's child is full of woe")


Chi has to find some way to pass the time with out big brother. At the beginning of the week he was so happy that Zeke was gone. He sang all the time and played in his room and just had the best time, but as the week progressed he realized how much he missed his big brother. So he had to do something else. Here he is at Daddy's office working on his "computer".

But when Zeke gets home they put on their wrestling uniforms (Zeke's underwear on their heads) and, well, . . .











Yup!


3 comments:

andrea said...

too funny! I love your blog. Very cute!

ERIN said...

CJ and Joe STILL do that! It's so funny to watch. Somehow life just seems better with some underwear on your head...
Keep up the posting, pictures are always a hit-
Love,
Erin

Buffy said...

Thanks Drea and Erin. I'll try to keep the picts coming on a reg. basis! Love you!